See something you fancy? Book online! All our classes are in-studio and on Zoom.
Saturday 10:30am – 11:30am
Rise and Shine Yoga
Gentle yoga to stretch and strengthen the body. Mindfulness meditation and simple breathing techniques will relax the body and calm the mind.
These classes are open-level; beginners are welcome. Variations of postures will be offered to suit all levels.
Saturday 11:45am – 1:15pm
A dynamic, breath-centred style of yoga to cleanse, stretch and strengthen the body. Great if you want to build stamina and develop focus. Find out more about Ashtanga.
These classes are not suitable for complete beginners. It is recommended that you have some yoga experience or have completed the beginners yoga course.
Saturday 1:30pm – 2:30pm
Beginners Yoga 6-Week Course
A 6-week course to introduce key breathing techniques and yoga postures to build strength and develop flexibility. Suitable for complete beginners or if you want to refresh the basics. Check the Courses for the next start date. £35 for 6-week course –book online
Thursday 6pm – 7pm
Slow Flow Yoga (Ladies-only in studio)
Similar to vinyasa flow, linking postures together using the breath, but slower paced and more gentle. Great if you want to slow down and sink deeper into your practice. Find out more about Slow flow. These classes are open-level; beginners are welcome. Variations of postures will be offered to suit all levels.
Thursday 7:15pm – 8:15pm
Vinyasa Flow Yoga
A flowing style of yoga linking postures together using the breath. Great if you want to improve energy levels, develop flexibility & strength and promote relaxation. Find out more about Vinyasa flow. These classes are open-level; beginners are welcome. Variations of postures will be offered to suit all levels.
The class moves fairly fast so be prepared to build heat but feel invigorated!
£8 per drop-in session (cash only)
£35 for 5 classes (£7 per session) – 3 month expiry
£60 for 10 classes (£6 per session) – 4 month expiry
£100 for 20 classes (£5 per session) – 6 month expiry
Blocks can be purchased before any of the classes using cash/card or you can buy online
Preparing for class
To ensure you get maximum enjoyment from the class, there are a few things that will help you prepare:
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can easily move in; nothing too tight or restrictive
- It is better to practice barefoot so you can grip the mat, or you can wear special yoga socks (with grip dots)
- Ideally you should practice yoga on an empty stomach (e.g. 3 hours after food)
- Bring some warm clothing to wear for the relaxation at the end of the class
- If you have any illness or injuries, check with your GP to make sure you are safe to practice
- Bring your own mat if you have one, but we do have mats at the studio that you can use
- Before your first class, we will ask you to fill out a health questionnaire. This is available at the studio (please arrive at least 5 mins before class to complete this) or you can download the Health Questionnaire and Disclaimer and bring it to class.
We are all gloriously different and have our own path to follow so listen to and honour your body, don’t compare yourself to anyone else, this is your personal journey and you are exactly where you need to be. Back off from the posture if there is any pain/discomfort and always maintain a smooth, flowing breath. You are encouraged to rest whenever you need to and modifications/alternatives will be offered so you can tailor the posture to suit you and your body
During some classes I may physically adjust you to ensure safe alignment and/or to deepen your stretch in the pose. If you prefer not to be adjusted, or the adjustment feels too strong, then just let me know.
But most important of all – enjoy yourself! Any questions? Just ask 😉
What to expect in class
- We will start each class with a short mindfulness meditation, in which we will connect with our breath and allow the mind to settle.
- Following this we will learn and practice some physical postures (asanas), including Sun Salutations to build heat and strength, followed by some seated postures to develop flexibility. Modifications/alternative postures will be offered to ensure you can practice safely and choose the best pose to suit you. In some postures I may physically adjust you to ensure safe alignment and/or to deepen your stretch in the pose. If you prefer not to be adjusted, or the adjustment feels too strong, then just let me know.
- Throughout the class, where relevant, there will be some tips / history / philosophy for each of the weekly themes to help understand the origin and foundations of the practice.
- Finally we will rest in Savasana to calm and relax the mind and body, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.