Book and Pay for classes:
- Log-in or register (if using for the first time). Please note that if you already have an existing class pass, when registering & logging into the booking system for the first time just choose the option to “Pay in class” and I will assign your class pass to your account to use in future.
- Select the class you wish to join and click “Choose”
- You will then be given the option to book into further classes in future. If you wish to book ahead, choose as many classes as you wish. Otherwise, to just book into the initial class you chose, select “No thanks, let’s just continue”
- The class(es) you have chosen will then be displayed for you to review or change. Select “Click here to continue”.
- You will then be asked to login (if you have already registered) – click “continue”
- Choose a payment option – click “buy” for your preferred choice:
– 10 class pass – £50 (4 month expiry)
– 5 class pass – £30 (3 month expiry)
– £7 drop-in
– Pay in class – £0 at point of booking and you can then pay cash for a drop-in in class, or use your existing 10-class or 5-class block. Please note that if you already have class-pass assigned to your account, the booking will automatically deduct a class credit and only need to click “continue” (rather than “Pay in class”).
- Click “Please click here to continue”
- Review the payment summary then click “Continue”
- Complete the payment details.
- Your class booking will be confirmed and you will receive an email. If you do not receive an email then the booking was not processed; contact email@example.com to confirm.