Yoga Bradford classes have a relaxed, informal atmosphere to provide nourishment for the body and soul! Every great journey starts with the first step and Yoga Bradford want to help you find your yoga path. Whether you are a seasoned yogi, or a complete beginner, we have a class for you. Click on the links below to find out more information.
Preparing for class
To ensure you get maximum enjoyment from the class, there are a few things that will help you prepare:
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can easily move in; nothing too tight or restrictive
- Ideally you should practise yoga on an empty stomach (e.g. 3 hours after food)
- Bring some warm clothing to wear for the relaxation at the end of the class
- If you have any illness or injuries, check with your GP to make sure you are safe to practise
- Bring your own mat if you have one, but we do have mats at the studio that you can use
We are all gloriously different and have our own path to follow so listen to and honour your body, don’t compare yourself to anyone else, this is your personal journey and you are exactly where you need to be. Back off from the posture if there is any pain/discomfort and always maintain a smooth, flowing breath.
During some classes I may physically adjust you to ensure safe alignment and/or to deepen your stretch in the pose. If you prefer not to be adjusted, or the adjustment feels too strong, then just let me know.
But most important of all – enjoy yourself! Any questions? Just ask 😉